Live Stream Attendance – Safety Policies and Procedures
● Temperature Screening Upon Entry
● Reduced Capacity
● Staff & Patron Mask Requirements
● Safety measures per local guidelines
● Hand Sanitizer Stations
Rules & Requirements
● Attendees must sign a waiver confirming:
– They and members of their household are not experiencing symptoms of illness associated with COVID-19
– They and members of their household do not believe to have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days
– They are following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible to limit exposure to COVID-19
– They agree to follow all guidelines outlined by Ardmore Music Hall
● Attendees submit to an infrared temperature screening upon entry. Attendees with temperatures of 100.4° F or higher will not be granted entry, but will receive a full refund.
● Masks covering the face and nose must be worn at all times when inside the venue.
● Attendees are required to stand at least 6ft apart from staff, performers, and patrons outside of their party.
● Total attendance inclusive of the performers, venue staff, and patrons is limited to 35.
● Attendees must follow all visual and verbal guidance from the Ardmore Music Hall Staff.
Sanitation & Cleanliness
● Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
● High-touch surfaces including door handles will be disinfected frequently before, during, and after the event.
● Some areas of the venue including the upstairs balcony will be restricted from patron access.
● No food or drink will be available for purchase during the event. Please plan accordingly. Water will be provided.
● Each bathroom will be limited to one person at a time.