Covid-19 Safety Policies and Procedures
Rules & Requirements
- All food and drink must be consumed at your table.
- Masks covering the face and nose must be worn at all times. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- When entering or exiting the venue.
- Moving around the venue.
- At your table when not actively eating or drinking.
- Attendees are required to stand at least 6ft apart from staff, performers, and patrons outside of their party.
- Unaffiliated parties will not be seated at the same table.
- The venue capacity will not exceed the capacity mandated by local rules and regulations.
- Attendees must follow all visual and verbal guidance from the Ardmore Music Hall Staff.
Sanitation & Cleanliness
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
- High-touch surfaces including door handles will be disinfected frequently before, during, and after the event.
- Some areas of the venue may be restricted from patron access.