Rules & Requirements
● Attendees submit to a contactless temperature screening upon entry. Attendees with temperatures of 100.4°F or higher will not be granted entry, but will receive a full refund.
● Masks covering the face and nose must be worn at all times when entering the venue and when moving throughout public areas. We ask that you keep your mask on at your table when not actively eating or drinking.
● Attendees are required to stand at least 6ft apart from staff, performers, and patrons outside of their party.
● Unaffiliated parties will not be seated at the same table.
● The venue capacity will not exceed the capacity mandated by local rules and regulations.
● Attendees must follow all visual and verbal guidance from the Ardmore Music Hall Staff.
Sanitation & Cleanliness
● Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
● High-touch surfaces including door handles will be disinfected frequently before, during, and after the event.
● Some areas of the venue may be restricted from patron access.